You Are Here >> Minority Access >> Conference
Minority Access 17th Annual Conference
September 30 - October 2, 2016 | Washington, DC
Minority Access' National Role Models Conference, which assembles high achieving innovators, recruiters, researchers, faculty, administrators, students, mentors and alumni, as well as institutions that have been exemplary in producing minority researchers, was initiated in 2000 and was immediately a spectacular success. Serendipitously, the conferences have served the function of directly linking federal agencies with institutions that they support. The linkages have been mutually beneficial. Over 250 colleges, universities and other institutions have been represented at the conferences. Now in its seventeenth year, the Minority Access National Role Models Conference is established as one of the most prestigious conferences of its kind.
Who Should Attend?
- Top University and College Administrators
- Diversity Officers
- Faculty and Student Researchers
- Campus Recruiters
- Counselors and Academic Advisors
- Medical and Health Practitioners
- Federal Officials and Corporate Executives Interested in Scouting New Talent, Promoting Community Outreach, Advancing Diversity and/or Establishing Partnerships with Prestigious Academic Institutions
- Alumni and Others Interested in Decreasing Disparities and Increasing Diversity